No ads in this version!
NOTE: Android Remote works with PC players after installation aditional program on PC. Link to download is below in description.
ALLPlayer Remote Control can be used with mini-application installed on your computer, and without it.
1. Once mini application is installed on your PC, you have got ALLPlayer Remote Control (works with ALLPlayer 3.0 and above) and:
– ability to send to your smartphone and tablet any files (such as images, audio, video) without connecting each time a cable to the phone
– ability to control players via the Internet – Wi-Fi is not necessary
– smartphone as a touchpad
– ability to use your smartphone as a remote keyboard
– available information about Internet connection performance in the form of a graph or values
– ability to disable Windows at a specific time
NOTE: Mini-application below HAS TO be installed on your computer, to make it all work properly.
If you want to use a connection via Wi-Fi, computer and smartphone must be on the same Wi-Fi network (when no Wi-Fi, you can connect your smartphone to your computer via the Internet)
2. Without additional application on your PC, ALLPlayer Remote connects to ALLPlayer 5.8 or above through Wi-Fi.
Link to additional mini application on your PC: http://www.allplayer.org/ALLRemote/ALLRemote.exe
• added Netflix support
• YouTube support
• PowerPoint support
• added smartphone/tablet display off option
• added ability to turn off Windows PC
• added control over the Internet when Wi-Fi is not available (paid option)
• improved Wi-Fi connection
• improved VLC control
• fixed double click with the left mouse button
• some annoying messages have been removed from the Windows application
• correct monthly transfer count in Windows application
Copyright© 2018 CENTER APK | Android Apk - Best Games And Apps For Android Phone